IDAE’s DIGITAL CLASSROOM ‘LEARN HOW TO SAVE ENERGY’
The IDAE (Institute for Energy Diversification and Savings) has developed a virtual e-learning platform, 'Learn how to save energy', which is free and is already available to all citizens .
Access to the platform is via the Internet at:
You can access to the following courses:
- Save energy while you work
- Save energy with your home appliances
- Driving efficiently
- Your home: individual heating installations and domestic hot water
- Your building: centralized facilities for heating and hot water.
And soon, subjected to the publication of the corresponding Royal Decree, the platform will also offer the following two courses:
- Energy performance certificate of existing buildings: Course users
- Energy performance certificate of existing buildings: Course for Real Estate Agents
These free courses are expected to last 2 or 3 hours (depending on the chosen course) The courses offer multimedia content, additional documentation, remote consultation with teachers, as well as a forum of FAQ.
The development (and use!) of this Platform responds to the extent 20 of the Plan of urgent measures and Efficiency Savings for 2011, which aims to promote efficient use of energy in the everyday aspects of life: at the office, at homeand while driving.